performing live with jazz
at Monroe | 473 Broadway, SF
21 and over only
There are two options for purchasing tickets.
Both members and non-members can purchase from either option.
Right here at Kerouac.com
- If you’re a Beat Museum Member, log in to your account at checkout to claim your discount.
- No service fees.
- If you have an Eventbrite account, log in to purchase tickets.
- If you’re a Beat Museum Member, you should have received a promotion code via email for discounted tickets. Use this code at checkout to claim your discount.
Not yet a Member? You can become a Beat Museum Member here to claim an instant discount.
- General Admission – $25 (pizza included)
- Members of the Beat Museum – $12 (use promo code)
Born in Berlin, jazz poet ruth weiss arrived in San Francisco in 1952 and was instrumental to the establishment of the North Beach scene. Famed SF Chronicle columnist Herb Caen called her “The Goddess of The Beat Generation.” Join ruth for an evening of high energy and innovative Poetry & Jazz with Doug O’Connor (acoustic bass), Rent Romus (saxophones), and Hal Davis (percussion).
Pizza provided by Tony’s Pizza Napoletana
This event is presented by Friends of the Beat Museum, and is made possible with the generous support of the Margaret and William R. Hearst III Gift Fund.